Are you a Van Buren County Parents who is in need of information on drug and alcohol abuse? The SAFE Coalition is here to help you! You can contact the SAFE office any time via phone 319-293-6412, email- firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the coalition website at www.vbsafecoalition.com.
Currently the Coalition would like to tell you about a couple of online opportunities that are available for parents.
1. Live Facebook Discussion and Q&A
• Provided by: The Partnership at Drugfree.org
• Every third Friday of the month
• Join them in 2011 and they will help parents prevent, intervene in and find treatment for drug and alcohol use by their children.
• To find more news, tips and resources from The Partnership at Drugfree.org, visit their website: www.drugfree.org
• Check out their new Give and Get Involved section.
2. Other on line sites available to help parents include:
• http://www.theantidrug.com, http://ncadi.samhsa.gov/yourtime/,
• http://www.safeyouth.org/scripts/teens.asp ,
• http://www.drugstory.org/ ,
• http://drugabuse.gov, http://alcoholpolicy.niaaa.nih.gov/stateprofiles/,
Parents, family, and friends of teens please make sure to check out these sites or contact the Coalition for more information on issues that teens are facing today!
Van Buren County SAFE Coalition: 319-293-6412, email@example.com or check us out at www.vbsafecoalition.com.